Friday 20 January 2012

Product review; Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long deep treatment



I got this deep treatment conditioner for around £4.99 I believe which is sightly more on the pricey side of drugstore brands. Aussie products are renowned for giving great results, however, since I use such an obscene amount of conditioner, a 250ml bottle lasted me about... 5 washes. It is advertised as a deep treatment but I tend to deep condition every wash. So the price value depends on how much you use! I do use a lot more than most people though.

Okay - on my bottle it tells me I apparently have the new formula, enriched with Aloe Vera. The smell is different from the signature, bubblegum-like Aussie scent - it is in my opinion much better. I can't really explain it. It is fresh, fruity, feminine, creamy smelling. That was probably a crap explanation.

The consistency is fairly thick, the treatment is white in colour, and it really does feel luxurious to put on your hair... I could compare it to Redken's Heavy Cream, which is just over three times the price. Although perhaps a tiny bit less thick in consistency. The product suggests you leave it on for 2-3 minutes (depending on how much of a treat it needs) but ... since I am silky soft hair obsessed, I generally leave it for 10 - 15 minutes beneath a shower cap while I get on with my other showery duties...

It feels really gorgeous to wash out, the smell stays, and I really would call this one of my favourite hair products. I will without a doubt re purchase, and I highly recommend it to anyone with dry hair. It left my hair very soft, moreso than other, similarly priced brands. & I am very fussy when it comes to hair conditioners! Not many have been repurchased but this, I completely recommend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment