Tuesday 24 January 2012

Dr Organic Manuka Honey deodorant


I have used this product for well over a month with fantastic results. I had been meaning to try a natural deodorant for a while, but most tend to be too expensive. There are a whole range of products by Dr Organic at Holland and Barratt and I have only ever had good experiences with them (the deodorant, the Manuka Honey face scrub, Royal Jelly shampoo & Olive oil conditioner...) It keeps a beautiful, sweet, fresh smell all day... the same amount of time as a less natural deodorant, which is what I was skeptical about. The scent is much stronger than a 'mainstream' deodorants smell. I really like this, because I think it smells gorgeous. Not too chemically and strange. When it runs out, I'm definitely re-purchasing, vair vair impressed indeed. Don't ever want to go back to other kinds of deodorants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment