Wednesday 11 April 2012

Holy crap

I haven't posted for about 300 years. Not as if anybody reads this anyway. By 300 years I mean maybe 3 months, or something. BUT - I got loads of stuff from 'The Body Shop' the other day which I am excited as tits to write about because I really love The Body Shop and pretty much almost everything they do. Yeah! I bought....

  • Camomile eye make-up remover
  • Cucumber water (face toner)
  • Moringa shower gel/cream
  • Moringa body scrub
  • Blusher brush
  • Grapeseed hair glossing serum
  • Tea Tree facial wash
  • Cucumber cleansing milk
  • Facial buffer
  • Ultra fine bath lily
So, YEAH! Woooooo. No I am (sadly) not amazingly rich, they had an amazing offer on so I basically got half of that free. I got some stuff from there a few weeks back too, three shower gels; Mango, Satsuma, Coconut cream, and I also got the Brazil Nut body scrub. I've only tried the mango shower gel out of those 3 at the moment, but God it's gorgeous. I can say the same for the Brazil Nut body scrub. The smell (despite lots of people saying it's amazing) is faintly soapy in a not-so-nice way to me - but it does the job. Skin is silky smooth and the smell does not linger on the skin at all. That's all for now, folks... I will return with many reviews on the above products.

No comments:

Post a Comment